-
April 24th, 2005, 09:55 PM
#1261
Inactive Member
Yea, you realise i was making fun of you, right?
-
April 25th, 2005, 05:43 AM
#1262
Senior Hostboard Member
I noticed that too yeah. You make fun of everyone you little evil Ocb =P
-
April 25th, 2005, 03:41 PM
#1263
Senior Hostboard Member
Lol I did realised you made fun of HK's post, but it was a fun way, so who cares XD.
-
April 25th, 2005, 08:33 PM
#1264
HB Forum Owner
-
April 29th, 2005, 02:11 AM
#1265
Inactive Member
lmao, wtf?@Miguel's pic
http://vgmix.com/index.php
Great site. And legal.
-
April 29th, 2005, 06:01 AM
#1266
Senior Hostboard Member
Cool site!
IRT Xel: It's a reply to my question: "Ass Eels?! O_o"
-
April 29th, 2005, 12:08 PM
#1267
HB Forum Owner
-
April 29th, 2005, 10:58 PM
#1268
Senior Hostboard Member
Minor MGS3 spoilers
Rock, paper and nukes. XD
For more of these, check here. Konami made loads of them (if you can get past the 5 questions).
-
April 30th, 2005, 05:42 AM
#1269
Senior Hostboard Member
Then I won't watch 'em. Never played MGS. But this little movie rocked. The ultimate offense he had
-
April 30th, 2005, 09:07 AM
#1270
Inactive Member
XD. Awesome! I can't wiat for summer, and playing that game!
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
Bookmarks